I’ve been tagged by Atanu and any blogger knows you do what Atanu asks you to, even though he misspells my pseudonym (guess that’s what happens when a blogger knows you by your real as well as online identity). So without any further ado, here are eight random facts about me:
- I love being in school and although rapidly approaching the dreaded 3 & 0, I am still far from done. My justification – I love learning so why not do it the formal way? I know it is a lame one. Family thinks so too.
- I am completely tone deaf regarding music. I neither have favorite genres of music nor have favorite bands or artistes. I just like whatever I find pleasing to my musically-challenged ears.
- Once an avid bookworm, I get intensely impatient with books lately and have developed an attention deficit problem regarding long prose. Blogs to blame? Maybe.
- Although largely considered diplomatic and politically correct (even in the blogosphere), I sometimes like to hold contrarian views just to irritate the other person. I know I have a sick sense of humor.
- I laugh the loudest at my own jokes most of which usually are sad PJs.
- I love dishing out advice that can sell a million self-help books but have difficulty in following my own advice. If only the adage ‘practice what you preach’ wasn’t that widely known, I would have had a great career in motivational speaking.
- I am a self-confessed carnivore and eat veggies only because my significant other insists on having me around for a few more years.
- I am listening to kitsch 90s Bollywood songs as I am writing this tag. It is that kind of a day and plus refer to point#2.
Here are the rules for the Eight Random Fact Tag game:
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.
And now the victims of my tag:
Please note that most of my victims are from the recently-concluded victory on claiming Rajni as a Marathi Manus.